Land of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the night is dark, and full of terrors...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Catch me if you can.
Chapter 1: Land of Darkness EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:00 pm by Bloo

» A divine meeting. (Bow)
Chapter 1: Land of Darkness EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:25 pm by SilentFaith

» Making Friends
Chapter 1: Land of Darkness EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:07 pm by AlexKaze

» Yup.
Chapter 1: Land of Darkness EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:07 pm by AlexKaze

» The Forge
Chapter 1: Land of Darkness EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:48 am by Grimulfr

» Sigfried Von Haffe's Particle Cannon
Chapter 1: Land of Darkness EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:13 am by Avytrius

» Sigried Von Haffe
Chapter 1: Land of Darkness EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:00 am by Avytrius

» Sigried Von Haffe
Chapter 1: Land of Darkness EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:28 pm by Grimulfr

» Alex's Weapons
Chapter 1: Land of Darkness EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:48 am by Avytrius

Top posters
Avytrius
Chapter 1: Land of Darkness I_vote_lcapChapter 1: Land of Darkness I_voting_barChapter 1: Land of Darkness I_vote_rcap 
The Rot
Chapter 1: Land of Darkness I_vote_lcapChapter 1: Land of Darkness I_voting_barChapter 1: Land of Darkness I_vote_rcap 
Warmonger
Bloo
Roy Lancaster
AlexKaze
SilentFaith
Rainbow
Emmiemmz
Grimulfr
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is suksesataubelajar

Our users have posted a total of 184 messages in 60 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 1: Land of Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avytrius
Blade of Black
Avytrius

Chapter 1: Land of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: Land of Darkness   Chapter 1: Land of Darkness EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:46 pm

It is the year 2013, and things finally seem to have settled down between the cities. Vampires, Werewolves, Angels, and Demons have all settled down into harmony with the Humans. The hostilities between the Vampires and Werewolves, and that of the Angels and Demons, seem to have been sated, at least for the time being, and Humans are adapting into a world with them.

However, as it would be, each of the races keep to themselves. If there are any minorities among the cities they are very rare cases, and probably there on business for their respective cities.

As with any case of peace time, there are always those who choose to make ripples in the otherwise peaceful pond.

The Queen of Osiris was Emeria of house Ashleigh. She established the blood banks throughout Osiris in order to promote the coexistence with the Humans.

The King of Lunaria was Warwick Kralle, and with numerous treaties, started to police transformations along his people so they did not try to break their hard earned peace with the Humans.

The Devil King Kyosuke simply kept his borders shut, and through hesitant agreements with Angels, found new things for his hordes to do other than pillage the village.

The God, Diviara, didn't have to do much to keep the peace. He only had to tell his subjects to stop. And so they did.

Finally, the King Rickard Skye agreed to all of the kingdoms' terms, and the Humans let down their barriers and stopped calling to arms against them...even if it was just a little.

As mentioned before, there are always those who don't want peace. One day, all rulers of the kingdoms went missing. Riots ensued, along with attacks on other Kingdoms for being suspected of taking their leaders. Eventually, they were all found...dead, and butchered. Normally this would diffuse the hostile situation, but it only served to raise the panic.

Right now, all five kingdoms are in panic, and negotiating with each other to try and sort things out. War is on the horizon. It is up to you to try and save what may be the last chance at coexistence with the humans.
Back to top Go down
https://landofdarkness.forumotion.com

Chapter 1: Land of Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Land of Darkness :: Guidelines :: Plotline-
Jump to: